Quiz! from jiaxuan:
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
☆ Chua Shan Jee
☆ Shan Jee
☆ haha um, laocai? 209 people would know :D
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
☆ labyrinthine_sj? lol xD
☆ angelchuasj (this was for neopets n million years ago!)
☆ ruletheworld93! (stardust <3)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
☆ Eyes
☆ Hands/ Fingers!
☆ Ears
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
☆ Nose
☆ Lips
☆ Feet
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
Hmm I'm a combination of hainanese and hokkien, but I'm still Chinese and Singaporean!
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
☆ Cockroaches, especially the big ones with wings D: -shudders-
☆ My mind going blank in the middle of an exam/ while playing piano on stage.
☆ Loss, in more than one sense.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
☆ Music!
☆ My phone and computer X)
☆ Like Charmaine, people who make me laugh (: and people who make me feel at ease and people whom I can depend on!
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING NOW:
☆ Official Olympics Torch Relay shirt! (it's orange)
☆ Specs
☆ Shorts
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
☆ (haha can i go classical) Chopin! Debussy!
☆ Jonas Brothers, I think!
☆ Can't think of any, I have favourite songs but not favourite bands/ artists i think! Okay I think....Stefanie Sun! For her voice (:
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (RIGHT NOW):
☆ When You Believe (Disney Version)- from Prince of Egypt OST
☆ I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)
☆ Liszt's La Campanella! (Li Yundi's or Evgeny Kissin's version :D)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
☆ Love
☆ Commitment from both parties
☆ (quote jx,) Trust and understanding
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
☆ I am a Manchester United fan! Red Devils ftw. :D
☆ I miss my seniors.
☆ I know how to use a guitar capo.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
☆ Face (include eyes plus everything else)
☆ Hair
☆ Height
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
☆ Anything related to music, really. Playing the piano/ violin (during combined!)/ guitar, listening to music, composing, etc!
☆ Reading :D
☆ Vandalising the class blackboard with MAN U, striving to write bigger than jx's arsenal :D and teasing her about arsenal in general! hahaha. okay just kidding xD
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
☆ FINISH THIS THING. 0.0
☆ FINISH ALL MY HOMEWORK.
☆ Watch Amelie! the french movie i borrowed :D
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
☆ Concert pianist
☆ Detective! :D
☆ Psychologist
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
☆ France <3
☆ Switzerland
☆ Maine
THREE NAMES YOU LIKE:
☆ Carmen
☆ Rachel (even though it's very common!)
☆ Can't think of more! D: not now anyway.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
☆ Yes, write a book (:
☆ Play in Carnegie Hall?
☆ Write a letter to everyone who matters to me telling them I love them!
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
☆ I scream/ run away when I see insects.
☆ I look like one.
☆ Um, I fangirl slightly? x)
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
☆ My wardrobe is 99% jeans + shirts!
☆ I don't wear high heels/ pumps, and I prefer trainers/ sports shoes haha :D
☆ I WATCH SOCCER.
THREE PEOPLE THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
☆ haha MANDI (:
☆ Joyce!
☆ Cheow ying! If you see this (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home